Position: Technology Strategy Manager
Location: Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Charlotte, Arlington VA
We are Technology Strategy and Advisory and we design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. Our vision is to become the world's leading advisors in harnessing technology and innovation as a force to reinvent and improve every business. Our mission is help client business executives disrupt their industry and utilize technology to capture market share.
Technology Strategy leverages deep business expertise combined with technology know-how, empowering clients to be more competitive by leading initiatives that unlock value and drive growth. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must position technology to create new products and services, while building new business architectures that break away from old ways of doing things, giving them the agility to compete and grow in the new.Accenture Technology Strategy enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we develop new capabilities in areas including Applied Intelligence, data and analytics, blockchain, robotics, Internet of Things and cyber resilience. We help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategist with demonstrable experience in maximizing technology value for a client's organization. Your expertise Advising C-level executives on approaches to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have abundant energy, drive and resilience, a passion for problem solving, a zeal for serving clients, a love of continuous learning and are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down issues into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and collaboration skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you appreciate diverse perspectives and bring out the best in teams.
You should possess the following skills:
- Ability to think critically, question decisions and provide creative solutions
- Ability to manage small teams and mentor junior resources
- Ability to learn quickly get up to speed with clients' business and new technology concepts
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Ability to collaborate with different groups within Accenture to bring the best of the firm to solve complex client problems
- Ability to present complex ideas in simple forms and develop effective executive level messaging
- Ability to build and manage client relationships through exceptional interpersonal skills
- Develop technology strategy based on the CIO's agenda, e.g., Intelligent Operating Model, New Ways of Working, Technology-led Innovation, Technology Modernization, Cloud Acceleration, Data-driven Enterprise, Cost Performance
- Analyze client challenges in the intersection of business and technology to develop compelling technology-driven strategic solutions to create and capture value over immediate, medium- and long-term horizons
- Lead strategy teams to deliver innovative technology strategy solutions to clients to meet their unique market and organizational needs
- Develop and manage client relationships to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Contribute to Accenture's knowledge capital by helping in developing industry leading point-of-views and delivery assets
- Manage and mentor junior members of Technology Strategy & Advisory group to groom them for career success
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 1 year of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least 2 of the example offerings (Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have worked with another major consulting firm
- You have certifications and experience with Agile methodologies, e.g., SAFe, SCRUM, XP, Kanban
- You have certifications and experience with Cloud technologies, e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $192,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington