Technology Consulting Manager (Accenture LLP; Boston, MA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Consulting Manager in Boston, MA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Develop differentiated IT offerings informed by market demand;
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change, including package and third-party integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture studies, and program diagnostics and recovery;
- Oversee the delivery of advisory services to the IT function, including to the Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and Chief Digital Officer;
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work, and being integral to delivery of on-shore IT consulting engagements.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 5 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Consulting experience in designing processes and systems within SAP S/4 HANA or SAP ECC logistics execution;
- Consulting experience in warehouse management;
- Consulting experience in third party logistics integration;
- Consulting experience in stock replenishment;
- Consulting experience in stock picking and packing;
- Consulting experience in shop floor integration;
- Consulting experience in designing systems and processes for the consumer goods or pharmaceutical industries.
- Working with technology systems subject to Computer Systems Validation requirements and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
To apply, please click the 'APPLY' button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.