Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
A human-first enterprise transformation trailblazer. You know that the world is changing and that companies need to change too - connecting business and talent strategies at a global scale. You seek to understand client workforces and help them pivot and prepare their workforces for future work, roles, and skills to enable and sustain their objectives. You leverage AI and analytics to craft talent strategies and new skilling approaches that fit a client's unique needs. In fact, your experience in the field makes you a leader that people look to for advice while your people and storytelling skills mean you have no problem helping clients understand their choices.
As a Senior Manager, you have demonstrated experience at building c-suite conversations to leading our best teams to solve complex transformational challenges.
- Lead and drive client engagements using analytics to drive insights and design end to end Talent and Learning Transformation Programs for Digital, Cloud, Enterprise Wide and Support Functions
- Lead engagements to design data collection and assessment approaches to identify future skills, gaps and resulting pathways for organizations and individuals
- Lead cross functional teams and alliance partners through experience led approaches to understand clients' business goals, future workforce aspirations, and digital disruptors to co-create Talent Transformation Roadmaps
- Work with c-suite clients to craft talent strategies that leverage insights that highlight future skills implications for the enterprise, business function and workforce
- Work with c-suite leaders to co-create learning and talent operating models and functions to achieve the benefits of digital capabilities
- Lead strategic relationships with Ecosystem Alliance Partners using AI and leading technologies to enrich insights on client internal, contingent, and gig talent pools
- Create enterprise-wide, enduring, and personalized digital talent and learning strategies
- Work with c-suite clients to design Transformational Change Strategies to support the implementation of the new Talent and Learning Roadmap and initiatives
- Partner with Alliance Partners using AI and leading technologies to enrich insights on client internal, contingent, and gig talent pools
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Lead and drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in four or more of the following areas:
- Human Capital Strategy
- Talent & Workforce Analytics
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Future Workforce
- Talent Management Lifecycle
- Talent Development and Learning
- Talent Transformations
- Operating Model Design
- Digital and Cloud Workforce Transformation
- Functional Workforce Transformations (IT, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing)
- Architecting Value
- Minimum of 9 years of consulting experience or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience developing talent strategies and transformational programs
- Experience working in cross functional teams composed of Strategy, Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing practices
- Experience using AI tools and platforms in analyzing skills to drive talent acquisition and talent development strategies
- Experience in other related areas such as Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Employee Experience, Transformational Change Management, Culture Change, and/or Agile Organization Development
- MBA or graduate-level degree in Talent and Learning
- Experience with implementing Digital Learning solutions (AR/VR/XR)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proficiency with data visualization applications (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience using data management applications and/or languages (Altryx, Python, r)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle