Accenture Strategy Talent & Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with organization strategy, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, new skilling and beyond.
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies must transform or be left behind, and you know how to help companies do that. You've got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies remake themselves from top-to-bottom to be more nimble, more capable and more productive. You are constantly seeking new ideas to bring to clients. You are high energy and have a passion for solving complex problems and driving at speed to value. You are constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients. As a strategist, you are an expert at defining the future state of the industry and developing a path to enable our clients to get there. You consider yourself to be very adept at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. You are flexible and adaptable to client's needs and the ever-changing industry and broader business landscape. These skills enable you to thrive on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of the clients' organizations to uncover opportunities to solve clients' organization challenges
- Lead teams to provide world-class organization and talent strategy solutions to clients to meet the unique market and organizational needs, including operating model design, emerging capabilities, workforce and talent strategies, and much more.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility
- Experience design using personas and informed by organizational analytics
- Help clients transform their companies into resilient organizations comfortable with redirection and ambiguity
- Build our T&O Strategy practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colora
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: - Human Capital Strategy
- Future Workforce
- Operating Model Design
- Architecting Value
- Organizational Design
- Talent Analytics
- Minimum of 5 years of external consulting experience
- Experience in other related areas such as Design Thinking, Employee Experience, and/or Agile Organization Development
- MBA or similar graduate-level degree
- Background in individual and/or organizational psychology, organization effectiveness
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle