Organization: Corporate Functions/ G rowth & Strategy
Location: US - New York, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Accenture Research shapes trends and creates data-driven insights about the most pressing issues global organizations face. Combining the influence of innovative research techniques with a deep understanding of our clients' industries, our team of 300 researchers and analysts - including more than 50 in North America alone - spans 20 countries and publishes hundreds of reports, articles and points of view every year. Our thought-provoking research - supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations such as MIT and Singularity - guides our innovation and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients. Visit us at www.accenture.com/research and follow us on https://twitter.com/AccentureRSRCH
Do you want to be at the tip of the spear - at the front end of innovation in adoption of new tools and techniques in research to advance the practice of supply chain? Global supply chains are at an inflection point, as customer expectations, the promise of digital technologies, and a need to make positive contributions to society and our planet are combining to make the status quo insufficient. The Supply Chain & Operations Research Team at Accenture is in the unique position to leverage the company's deep technology expertise, cutting-edge tools, internal subject matter experts, and vast client network to develop insights into supply chain practices. You will help clients reimagine and transform tomorrow's value chains to positively impact business, society, and the planet using artificial intelligence and other technology to bring data-driven research insights to clients.
- Understand the key issues facing supply chains, and design thought provoking points of view on the future of the function and imperatives for success based upon proprietary insights, market analysis and in-depth trend reviews.
- Develop innovative research to explore key questions in a logical and structured manner; proactively introduce innovation to senior leadership and clients.
- Design and manage research projects to define and re-shape thinking on major supply chain issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Identify the implications of the research and support the creation of a compelling, business-focused story about the data that is relevant to clients. Be able to deliver insight, not just information.
- Liaise with 3rd party data providers and suppliers to bring external data and insights into research projects.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with thought leaders in industry and academia.
- Analyze, visualize, and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Contribute to high-quality presentation materials for current and potential clients, conferences, and other audiences. Lead junior team members and actively develop them.
- Support the ongoing development of Accenture Research's profile, visibility, and brand across our consulting practice within North America.
- Core skills required for the role include:
- Supply chain knowledge, including key topics like sourcing, manufacturing, planning, and logistics
- Foundation of core research strategy skills & problem solving
- An appetite to use data creatively to drive business outcomes
- Strong communications skills and interest in storytelling
- Attention to detail
- Be accountable for deadlines and quality standards.
- Ability to plan and manage time and own workload and that of other more junior team members
- Proven ability to manage people and projects - overseeing budget, milestones, internal and 3rd party resources and senior stakeholders
- Clear enthusiasm for research
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York