Supply Chain, and we move fast, think fast, and work fast. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture change, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It's our job to show clients how to take major leaps forward in planning, procurement, manufacturing, fulfillment while becoming more sustainable and resilient. How do we do it? We call out the most important metrics. We cut costs, optimize capital, improve response times and consider ESG values. We connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. And we create strategies and operating models that really work.
A Planning and fulfilment expert with experience in delivering large customer centric transformation programs, with responsibility for E2E planning, manufacturing, distribution, and/or logistics.
Experience in delivering with data insights and value realization for complex intelligent supply chain initiatives to help companies get the most from their transportation and logistics. In today's economy, companies depend on everything getting where it needs to go. You've got the data and analysis skills to make that more efficient, so companies can keep their customers satisfied and their bottom line healthy. Your communications and personal skills mean that everyone from the most senior clients to new hires look to you for guidance and leadership when it's time to take plans off the drawing board and put them to work in real life. And your experience means you know how to run large teams and make sure everything they do helps the client get their work done more efficiently, and more effectively.
- Find solutions to clients' transportation and logistics problems
- Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
- Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects
- Work alone or manage large, diverse teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
- Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
- Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
- Use the latest analytical tools to help clients:- refine their future digital supply chain vision
- Assess the capabilities required to deliver their vision across planning, manufacturing, and distribution
- Give clients useful insights into their spending on transportation, including analysis of customer, interfacility and transportation leakage
- Craft transportation and logistics strategies (insource/outsource) that match overall service levels and reduce the clients' costs along the supply chain
- Use digital tech to help make clients' organizations more effective and efficient
- Lead workshops that look for ways to improve manufacturing organizations and processes
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- At least 8 years' experience in supply chain process teams across planning, manufacturing and fulfillment
- At least 5 years working as a consultant
- A Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points if:
- You've got serious data and analytical chops when it comes to improving forecasts and managing inventory
- You can spot where to find new value in logistics and transportation, and explain it simply
- You have demonstrated the ability to create and articulate value propositions
- You've worked on strategic cost takeout projects
- You know your way around transportation master data, transportation management systems (TMS's), and network optimization principles
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia