Supply Chain, and we move fast, think fast, and work fast. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture change, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It's our job to help clients transform their Supply Chain organization, process and tools to become a customer centric supply chain and enable profitable growth for the business. We'll focus on areas like end-to-end planning, procurement, manufacturing, fulfillment and intelligent execution.
How do we do it We call out the most important metrics. We align costs with customer needs. We enable growth. We connect customers, suppliers and communities across the extended supply chain. And, we create strategies and operating models that really work for society and our planet. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Supply Chain Strategy & Consulting practice.
A customer centric supply chain professional with the experience to manage big projects with ease, you help clients transform their supply chain to enable growth being more efficient and doing good for our planet. You can identify changes needed in an operating model to build a customer centric supply chain and lead a large transformation. And you are able to leverage data and analytics assess supply chain performance, shape new supply chain strategies, and understanding the impact on clients' organizations.
You know that companies need to keep up with changes to customer needs and be able to manage disruptions across their network And you have the data skills and experience to find ways to make the whole process more efficient, all the way through the supply chain. You've also got the communication skills to make sure that everyone-from the most senior clients to new hires-understand your ideas and how to get them working as quickly as possible. Your experience also means that people look to you for guidance and ideas. And you know how to make sure teams get their work done on time, every time.
- Understand the link between demand requirements, inventory targets, manufacturing, and sourcing while keeping the cost of doing so as low as possible and for client to grow
- Leverage data and analytics to assess supply chain performance, size the value of the transformation and to expand profitability across the supply chain
- Define operating models to enable our clients to be more customer-centric, including end-to-end planning, manufacturing, distribution, and/or logistics
- Identify organizational impacts and the new ways of working required to enable a customer centric transformation
- Understand how advanced platforms (e.g. robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.) can enable the customer centric transformation
- Find the right planning strategies to help the client's business and value chain needs, for example postponement, make to order, make to stock, and make to assembly
- Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects, while ensuring that projects help clients meet their enterprise and functional goals
- - Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things; persuade all levels of diverse clients and industry leaders why alternate approaches may be needed
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you need:
- At least 4 years of experience working in one or more of the following areas: supply chain strategy, end-to- end planning, logistics and distribution, customer service and order management, procurement, inventory management and/or manufacturing operations
- Experience in translating customer needs to supply chain impact in planning, manufacturing, and/or logistics & distribution
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Bonus points if:
- You can use the latest technology and analytical tools to spot where clients can improve their operational outcomes (e.g. from forecasting, inventory management, digital manufacturing)
- You have experience in e-commerce and omni channel distribution
- You have worked on strategic cost takeout projects
- You have defined and/or led a customer centric supply chain transformation
- You've earned an MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MO - St. Louis