Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Supply Chain Data Integrity Program Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Support client team for requirement gathering, documenting process flows, policies, roles and responsibilities, data governance and related business validation rules for supply chain data elements
- Support to establish and maintain standards, policy, processes and procedures.
- Query and analyze master data per defined rules to identify exceptions and work with cross functional stakeholders and systems teams to clean up data and improve data quality
- Coordinate with 15 internal and external partners to drive data integrity initiatives
- Metrics reporting, escalation management, drive root cause analysis for data issues
- Work with multiple Business stakeholders to align priorities and highlight risks
- Manage open bugs, assign to relevant stakeholders for execution
- Track and follow up to closure
- Work with end partners, engineering and data teams, to ensure on time delivery of data integrity initiatives
- Determine project milestone dates and track progress against those agreed upon milestones
- Support development efforts by addressing blockers and escalating risks and issues as needed.
- Coordinate with development teams to translate business requirements to technical requirements, and document them
- Create user acceptance test cases scenarios coordinate testing. Report results out to test stakeholders and resources.
- Support Training users and stakeholders on system operations and enhancements.
- Minimum 2 years working in Procurement, Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing, or Planning roles
- Minimum 1 years in project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Information Management Systems, or Business
- Solid program management experience in driving manufacturing operation systems and data projects.
- Quick learner, ability to understand complex business processes and systems quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, Advanced skills in use of spreadsheets Excel and data visualization
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly find anomalies
- Self-driven, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced unstructured environment, tough deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.