Organization: Corporate Functions/ Sales & Pricing Performance
Location: US - Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The S&PP WL FOIA Specialist will support the CI & WL Service by managing Freedom of Information act requests, both going directly to the public entities, and using 3rd party services for anonminity, to request competitor proposals , client scoring and signed contracts on pursuits of interest. Will collaborate with US PS CI, US PS CPR and US PS Topic Advisory teams to request and deliver documents. Will create a report card of FOIA program. When pursuit documents are received, will store them on Competitor SharePoint site and then conduct Win Loss Review type of Post Mortem Analysis. This Analysis will be delivered to the WL Administration lead for the market, and the US PS CI and CPR leads.
- Track and prioritize FOIA Requests.
- Converse with Sr. Leadership at Accenture to decide on best approach for FOIA: Direct or anonymous 3rd Party
- Log requests w/public entity or 3rd party
- Suggest enhancements to WL Process lead if there are concerns with PS Post Mortem Analysis template.
- Execute PS Post Mortem.
- Share PS Post Mortem details w/appropriate stakeholders
- Collaborate with Content and Change team to have content updated
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Read more of the job description
- Undergraduate degree completed or in progress
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
- MS PowerPoint, Teams, Excel
- Understanding of Accenture operating model, sales framework, Manage mySales application (Salesforce)
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Creatively and analytically solve problems
- Collaborate across a global team
- Highly organized & manages own workload
- Enjoys being challenged
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Awareness of primary PS domains
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle