Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
Location: US - Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Conduct Win Loss Reviews in support of WL Initiatives in a specific Market. This includes internal Deal Team Debriefs and external Client Interview. Follow and suggest improvements to WL Review processes and best practices including pre-review due diligence, scheduling and post review documentation. Act as WL Initiative lead for top Win Loss Initiatives. Follow and suggest improvements to WL Initiative process and best practices including scoping the initiative, organizing and conducting reviews (including assessing preliminary feedback) and working with Analytics and Competitive Intelligence to delivery Win Loss Readouts and encourage actions.
- Act as WL Initiative Lead: Scope, advise, set and execute WL Review plan with targets and produce read outs for high priority Win Loss Initiatives globally, at the Market or Service level.
- Execute Client Interviews as per Initiative Lead's direction. Follow and suggest improvements to best practices for Client Interviews.
- Execute Deal Team Debriefs including pre-review due diligence, scheduling and post review documentation. Follow and suggest improvements to best practices for Deal Team Debriefs.
- Support Preliminary Feedback Reviews for lower priority pursuits. Supporting data integrity in MMS during the process.
- Train Manager and Sr. Manager level resources in S&PP and Sales organizations for Certification to execute Deal Team Debrief.
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience, with proven track record in advising leadership and managing teams
- Sales Life Cycle - INTERMEDIATE
- Stakeholder Management - ADVANCED
- Program/Action Development - ADVANCED
- Sales Excellence Programs - INTERMEDIATE
- Change Management - INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Process and Procedure - ADVANCED
- Sales Tools - ADVANCED
- Strong understanding of S&PP processes and tools preferred
- For those supporting Europe and Growth Markets, multiple languages a plus.
- For North America French language is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle