Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
Location: US Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The Graphics and Production Analyst creates print and digital design solutions for client-facing pursuit deliverables across industries to help Accenture win work. They collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to establish an overall design strategy for creating visuals which will reflect throughout RFx responses, presentations, and other sales related materials. They create engaging and innovative print and digital deliverables that will resonate with the client while implementing Accenture brand guidelines.
The Graphics and Production practitioner:
- Designs all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme
- Manages all visual materials including proposals, presentations, and orals materials both digital and print production, as required
- Collaborates with other graphic designers within the team on larger-scale assignments
- Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design
- Advanced level in software technology used in the design and development of pursuit materials: MS Word, PowerPoint (PC); Adobe Acrobat
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Implements Accenture brand guidelines
- Utilizes page layout design and consistent formatting to visually enhance content and comply with client-specific requirements
- Highlights key messages, data and differentiators with charts, icons, imagery, illustrations, infographics
- Converts complex raw content into compelling graphic visualizations
- Reviews, understands, and applies client formatting and submission requirements
- Coordinates with Deal team to provide final production efforts
- Follows process for archiving assets from completed deal assignments
- Consults and collaborates with deal design lead or other internal design groups
- Consults with deal teams to gather and assess insights about the client, market, and win themes to establish a visual concept
- Presents/shares in community meetings
- Participates in special initiative task team(s)
- Posts to MS Teams
- Other duties as requested
- As a proposal center, we often need to work non-standard hours (evenings or weekends). We communicate this in advance, but candidates should be made aware some non-standard work will apply. Travel - 30-40% possible.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a graphic designer
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in documentation and presentation design working in MS Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products specific to PC platform
- Experience with proposal response development
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in any of the following: Adobe Creative Cloud products, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced command of the English language
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Diego,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle