Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
Location: US - Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Responsible for the execution and ongoing measurement of sales performance, leveraging standard tools where available. Must be able to summarize key strengths/weaknesses and identify outliers in results. Assist S&PP Analytics leads and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
- Conduct fact-based analysis
- Develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
- May direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support S&PP initiatives
- Aggregate data from Sales, Finance and other functions to create management and operational views needed for fact-based analysis and decision support
- Create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support S&PP initiatives
- Work closely with S&PP Business Partners and other team members to manage and industrialize solutions
- Must be flexible to support the working hours for the assigned Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
- Must have excellent internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be required to travel
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience, which may include: Advanced experience modeling in toolsets including Excel, Access, SQL Server, PowerPivot
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in SQL Query design or similar language
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience in MS Excel
- A Minimum of 1 year of Analytics experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or related field
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience using MMS, MMB
- Analysis skills: researches and interprets data: INTERMEDIATE
- Report design & creation for adhoc requests: ADVANCED
- Metrics Definition and Usage: INTERMEDIATE
- Oral & written communication skills: ADVANCED
- Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts: INTERMEDIATE
- Excel: ADVANCED
- Understanding of Accenture sales process and systems, business model
- Advanced Excel VBA automation, Cube functions, etc..
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to prioritize own workload and manage downstream stakeholders and resources
- Quality assurance/thoroughness
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle