Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
As a member of the Marketing Strategy and Planning team, the Social Media Strategist owns the relationship between our client organizations and their social media communities. The Social Media Strategist is a solutions-oriented leader charged with developing and managing the day-to-day social media experience including content creation and publishing, influencer activations and community engagement.
The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in writing, a keen eye for detail, a solid understanding of creating audience-first content and a passion for social media. Additionally, this role requires an understanding of the marketing lifecycle from acquisition through retention, and social media's function in the wider multi-channel environment to create industry-leading customer experiences across all touchpoints.
We're looking for agency strategists and social experts who are seeking a new career opportunity to go above and beyond their current day-to-day. You're someone who wants to solve complex client challenges and can see the big picture for what the future can and should be. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to collaborate with others to build new things. You thrive in a fast-moving environment where you can jump in, quickly figure things out, roll up your sleeves, and actively push the boundaries.
- Develop social strategies, campaigns and briefing materials that connect with our audiences and grow our clients' business
- Oversee the production of best-in-class, social-first written and visual content that consistently meets high standards of creativity and innovation
- Partner with team leads to define and implement influencer-marketing concepts and overall content strategy across platforms and ensure messaging is consistent with client goals and direction
- Identify and manage relationships with key influencer partners on behalf of brand partners
- Communicate directly with clients on day-to-day deliverables, activations and any other platform-specific support needs
- Manage junior team members and their work product as required, including community management, influencer tracking, monitoring and assessment, and reporting
- Mentor and manage junior resources for growth and greater success in client teams, as well as across practice and departments
- Present thought-leadership to clients and peers within related landscapes to further personal and professional growth (merging trends, POVs, training, new business, best practices, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications or equivalent professional experience with a role in social media
- Minimum 4 years e xperience managing social media programs including developing social media strategy, community management, influencer management and analysis
- Minimum 4 years u nderstanding and experience with social listening, community management, publishing tools (i.e., Sprinklr, Meltwater, Brandwatch)
- Minimum 4 years s trong copyediting and writing skills with ability to transition seamlessly between voice and style
- Minimum 4 years s trong knowledge of modern and emerging channels - including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Proven experience developing strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment
- Experience managing social programs in highly regulated communications environments
- Strategic planning skills: strong strategic thinker, search for insights, and shepherd strategic idea
- Experience in digital strategy and integrated marketing across channels
- Experience building out assets for client workshops, business development efforts/pitches, and/or constructing high-impact strategies
- Experience of key business performance metrics and KPIs, with a strong ability to interpret social media listening and analytics outputs (skilled in gaining insights from social media data)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Seeking a diverse array of agency experiences across industries and strategic skill sets
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $56,500 - $111,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.