Do you enjoy technical engagements with our clients, including cloud strategy definition, cloud transformation roadmaps, cloud envisioning and Cloud application modernization/migration The ideal candidate for Enterprise Cloud Architect has experience in sales and delivery roles, and success in leading in-depth technical cloud discussions with client executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. The primary goal of Enterprise Cloud Architects is shaping client's cloud strategies and goals, drive sales, scoping engagements, shape and govern initial delivery of complex cloud deals.
- Understand client's overall app and infrastructure estate, business priorities and success criteria to envision and design cloud architectures and transformation plans.
- Apply multi-cloud technical knowledge to design cloud solutions that meet business, and IT needs, create transformation roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of cloud engagements
- Ensure that proposed cloud solutions exhibit high levels of cost-efficiency, performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability - no matter which cloud platform is chosen
- Develop deep relationships with key decision-makers, drive long-term cloud adoption and ensure Accenture's success on cloud engagements
- Stay current with all cloud trends and launched services, share insights and best practices with clients, coordinate with business groups (AABG, AMBG, AGBG) to provide clients with the most optimal plays and offerings
- Help clients to increase their understanding and knowledge of various cloud platforms and increase overall cloud readiness to support clients through workshops, mentoring, coaching and advisory sessions
- Collaborate with other experts in the Accenture Cloud domain in developing comprehensive end-to-end cloud solutions on various cloud platforms
Maintain technical skills, certifications and knowledge across leading cloud providers, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating clients on value, benefits, features and advantages of cloud computing platforms
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 8 years of IT architecture experience
- Minimum of 4 yers working in the Utilities Industry
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working within with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP or other
- Minimum of 4 years in scale system design, both on the infrastructure side and application development side
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Requires 100% travel (Monday-Thursday)
- Consulting/client serving experience
- Complex client solution design experience
- Installation, configuration and development experience including working within a production environment - CTO experience a plus
- Experience in designing and delivering web-scale applications
- Sales proposal and deal closure experience
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
- Deep technical fluency and delivery experience with at least one cloud provider.
- Current in latest/emerging cloud technologies such as containerization, Kubernetes, and serverless.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh