CO Salary Range: USD 83,200.00 - 134,999.00 per year
Accenture's SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive - the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture's regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Software Engineering jobs in Denver, CO delivered to your inbox every week.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Delve into clients' supply chains to identify and address figure out their business needs
- Lead assigned functional workstream(s) on best practices processes and capabilities enabled by SAP Supply chain teams to build state-of-the-art SAP supply chain solutions that meet your clients' unique needs
- Advise clients on using SAP capabilities to meet their business needs and transform their supply chains based on SAP functionality
- Lead and effectively manage teams to build state-of-the-art SAP supply chain solutions enabled by SAP that meet your clients' unique needs
- Create change plans and lead efforts that help your clients help their people embrace the changes that come with supply chain transformation
- Keep building your industry knowledge, your functional knowledge, and your SAP supply chain know-how by staying current on market innovations and the latest developments
- Use your expertise to cement Accenture's position as a supply chain thought leader
- You are driven by fact-based decision making
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 4 years of user experience in driving Supply Chain business changes and hands-on SAP User experience.
- Have led business transformation or significant process improvements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- You have led a Supply Chain Management project
- Participated or Lead a workstream as part of a project-based, design and build SAP Supply Chain Management capabilities experience
- Minimum 1 or more full-cycle implementation/ 1 years' experience with design, configuration of applications and overall project delivery using either of these Module: Production Planning (SAP PP), Plant Maintenance (SAP PM), Materials Management (SAP MM), Integrated Business Planning
- You've got 2+ years of experience with SAP Supply Chain capabilities (e.g.; SAP eWM, SAP TM, SAP Ariba, SAP IBP)
- You've earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You have SAP S/4 HANA experience.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.