Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
An SAP transformation maestro with tons of experience helping clients meet the challenges of digitization. You're in your element using your supply chain know-how and boss-level creative and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems so their companies can do more . Communication and people skills? You have both in spades and you're as comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as you are presenting to the C-suite. As a senior manager, you know that your decisions will have a lasting impact, and you've got the leadership skills to handle the pressure.
- Use your SAP Supply Chain & Operations and technical expertise to decipher clients' needs in EWM.
- Lead teams of consultants to advise clients on using SAP to build state-of-the-art transportation management solutions powered by SAP tools such as Advanced Transportation Management
- Lead delivery of stand-out SAP EWM solutions that meet your clients' unique needs and position them for long-term success
- Build strong, trusting relationships with your clients' senior leaders to help Accenture become the go-to partner in bringing their long-term transportation management vision to life
- Grow Accenture's SAP practice by leading business development, proposal submission, and sales efforts
- Serve as an expert and thought leader in the Accenture SAP practice by continuing to build your own and your team's expertise in SAP
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Management. Including three years' experience with Advanced Transportation Management and at least two complete life cycles of implementing Advanced Transportation Management with various means and methods of Transportation Management (Rail, Ocean, Road and Hybrid).
- Minimum 3 end-to-end SAP Transportation Management implementations, including project planning, estimation and solution architecture
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Transportation Management configuration and writing Transportation Management functional design documents
- Must have deep understanding of the Transportation Management cross functional integration points with order to cash, procure to pay process areas and third-party integrations
- A comprehensive understanding of the master data requirements to support Transportation Management functional processes
- Minimum of 5 years' experience running requirements gathering sessions, fit/gap analysis, end user testing and go live support
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience managing teams of 15+, including offshore teams
- Experience working with senior level & C-Suite leadership
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent leadership and executive presentation skills
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You have experience with S/4HANA
- You have experience leading or contributing to sales pursuit for SAP related work
- You have experience in a client-facing consulting role
- You have broader supply chain knowledge and experience
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee