Accenture's SAP practice in the South, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive - the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture's regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Actively build positive, collaborative relationships with client to understand the client's business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise aligned with these priorities
- Set up and lead effective governance and program management office processes to manage the solution, decision making, deliverables, stage gates, schedule, resources, and costs
- Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies
- Deep-dive existing and potential problem areas, develop and communicate corrective action and mitigation plans, and drive follow-through to successful resolution.
- Be hands-on when needed to help your team solve problems and get through crunch periods
- Help your teams connect the dots and collaborate effectively by understanding and sharing solution and delivery integration points across functional workstreams and technical disciplines
- Develop reasonable integrated project plans and drive teams to on-time and cost with quality completion.
- Identify client and other responsibilities and commitments up-front and hold them as accountable as you hold your Accenture teams
- Advise clients on using SAP to meet their business needs.
- Broadly understand the S/4 HANA and other SAP products like (Success Factors, Concur, Ariba) to ensure solutions and roadmaps are comprehensive
- Keep building your SAP delivery know-how by staying current on market innovations and the latest methodology, tooling, and assets/accelerators
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience delivering and managing complex SAP programs
- Minimum 1 years' experience managing a team of SAP resources on and offshore
- Minimum of 1 years' experience with S/4 HANA
- Experience in an Agile or Hybrid delivery model
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You've earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You've worked in multiple Full lifecycle implementations
- You hold active PMI (PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACI) or Agile Certifications (CSM, SA, etc.)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington