Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can We train our people on new SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
An SAP transformation ace with deep experience helping clients meet the challenges of digitization. You're in your element using your supply chain know-how and boss-level creative and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems so their companies can do more. Communication and people skills You have both in spades and you're as comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as you are presenting to the C-suite.
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals the SAP Innovation Architect Consultant works directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- Responsible for the SAP S/4 Hana system design and implementation including installations, patches, upgrades, system tuning, sizing and production support.
- Participate in multi-landscape design solutions, architecture recommendations, and client strategies for continuous improvement.
- Administer SAP implementations and upgrades in multiple environments, including SAP S/4, ECC, BI, Business Objects, Portal, and Solution Manager deployed on SAP HANA.
- Provide analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks, and implementation of tuning improvements.
- Provide technical (hands-on) support for projects and/or operational issues, for all platforms.
- Develop, implement, and execute SAP BASIS / HANA DB policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP applications.
- Perform configuration, analysis, and troubleshooting of both ABAP and Java stacks.
- Responsible for systems backup, refreshes, copy, disaster recovery, failover / failsafe experience for HANA.
- Resolve day to day production support issues, system stabilization, operations, release management activities and global SLAs.
- Responsible for test automation tools, risk assessment, quality assurance processes
- Maintain platform or system health and high availability requirements including HADR testing.
- Assist in creating and modifying strategies, resolve problems and document issues and resolutions
- Ability to communicate technical issues, plans and solutions from both a business perspective and a technical perspective providing pros and cons for recommended solutions
- Manages small-medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years SAP Basis experience
- Minimum 2 Full SAP Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum 2 years SAP HANA Basis experience
- Minimum 1 year of SAP AMS (production support) experience
- Minimum 1 year of managing a team of technical SAP resources on or offshore
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus Points If:
- You've earned SAP S/4 Hana Certifications
- You know SAP Security
- You know DevOps (self-service, self-healing)
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee