Ready to fast-track your Salesforce and Veeva career
Join the largest team of Salesforce and Veeva certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Life Sciences expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation CRM, content management, and digital asset solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce and Veeva team, where you'll:
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce Health Cloud, Veeva CRM and Vault solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access industry-leading Veeva and Salesforce technologies, like CRM and Vault application across Commercial, Medical, Regulatory and Clinical, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 300 skilled and 150+ certified Veeva professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing industry teams as a leader in the life sciences vertical. The Salesforce/Veeva Practice Lead will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor in the vertical and ensure consistent delivery for Life Sciences clients in the Veeva and Salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Salesforce and Veeva and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a typical day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Driving business development including: supporting pre-sales activities, participating in sales calls and developing proposals.
- Help define Veeva and Salesforce solutions on Sales, Service, Marketing, Health Cloud and Veeva for clients.
- Supporting the successful delivery of Veeva and Salesforce solutions.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Veeva) to support broad solutions.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Work with delivery team in mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce best practices
Read more of the job description
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud engagements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Veeva Vault or Salesforce Life Sciences delivery either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the life sciences vertical is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
- Experience in Cloud Computing project implementation - Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a SaaS/digital engagement
- Leading Teams - Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of the life sciences vertical and sub-verticals (pharma, biotech, med tech) and ability to apply that to solution architecture.
- Ability to articulate Veeva value proposition to the life sciences space.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,999 information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.