We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications, and data by establishing policies, practices, and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or disruption. Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Application Security Scanning, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, and Automated Source Code Analysis that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Platform Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and our clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
- Configure security in Salesforce including Shield to meet unique client security requirements Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty of SalesForce and Security
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team Assume responsibility for security workstreams on larger engagement.
- Contribute to engagement planning and verify deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives. Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager Specifications
- Ability to recognize and convert to sales any add-on work or identify opportunities to expand services.
- Strong understanding of information security management principles, Salesforce application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
- Demonstrate experience 1 independently completing complex security-related tasks 2 making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and 3 taking on tasks of increased complexity
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 4 years of hands experience with Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption, Event Monitoring, Field Audit History and Transaction Security Policies
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sharing Visibility implementation OWD, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permission Sets, etc.
- Minimum 2 years or 2 full lifecycle implementation of Salesforce implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases. Multiple projects are a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting or leading application vulnerability assessments and/or testing experience or knowledge in integration of commercial Identity and Access Management tools with Salesforce Familiarity with security risk frameworks including, but not limited to ISO 27000, SOX NIST, PCI, and HIPAA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Experience working Apex Code
- Industry recognized certification in Salesforce Sharing Visibility Designer certification, Salesforce Identity Access Management Designer & Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
- Experience with application development
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle