Job Description :
The Accenture Technology - Salesforce team is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Industry Practice Leads to join our North America Public Sector team. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple CRM Implementations with user base of 200+ including Enterprise Integrations such as with ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, Portals, etc. and experience delivering solutions in the Social Services , Public Health , Mental Health or Licensing /Permitting/Inspection arena s to Public Sector clients.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Industry Practice Lead
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements .
- Working with teammates within Accenture to develop Sales strategies for growing the practice.
- Recruiting and building a team to support growth in sales and high quality, repeatable engagements.
- Managing resource requirements and project team members .
- Developing CRM strategy for clients .
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements .
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality .
- Maintaining and coordinating communication with the customer throughout each project .
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery .
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development .
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Minimum of3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- A minimum of 2 year s of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have a minimum of 6 years' work experience)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills .
- Building a Salesforce.com practice within the Public Sector
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Austin,VA - Arlington