The Salesforce Industries Technical Lead will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce technical team, onshore and offshore, for projects involving Salesforce Industries products. You'll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration, and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus). You'll coordinate offshore usage with a Solution Architect and Project Manager. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and configure/ write code if necessary (Omniscripts, Data Raptors, Apex, etc.). We love to talk with candidates who have a long-term goal of being a Salesforce Technical Architect.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot - Salesforce Industries Technical Lead
- Architect complex technical Salesforce solutions.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce
- Design an environment strategy
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Run workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs. code
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce Industries features and functionality
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce best practices
- Oversee code reviews
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
Read more of the job description
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Minimum of 2 years developing Salesforce customizations, integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Communications, Healthcare or Financial Services industries (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 4 years work experience
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience with Communications, Healthcare or Financial Services industries
- 1 year experience with a Salesforce Industries (or previously Vlocity) product
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis