Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
We are seeking Digital/CRM industry architects that demonstrate skills and experience leading large-scale business transformation programs powered by the Salesforce Industries platform. These professionals will lead the strategic planning and implementation of industry specific front and middle office capabilities to help drive customers' growth strategy and deliver the best customer/employee experiences. They will also create and shape industry specific offerings and initiatives that leverage the capabilities of the Salesforce Industries platform, as well as the broader Salesforce platform and ecosystem. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Salesforce Industries product set and will be able to foster a close relationship with the Salesforce Industries product team- acting as a product expert as well as a trusted advisor.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot - Industries Architect
While we'd love to say that there's a typical day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Guide a client in creating industry specific strategies involving Salesforce Industries capabilities.
- Facilitate the solution design trade off conversations that evaluate potential design options and balance business value of the customer experience against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance.
- Manage complex Salesforce Industries delivery at a given client.
- Complete periodic quality assurance reviews for complex Salesforce Industries programs
- Support Salesforce Industries pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Attend product webinars and meet the Salesforce Industries product team to gain and maintain a deep understanding of the current product and roadmap.
- Design Salesforce Industries based assets and accelerators to unlock additional areas of opportunity within the industry.
- Manage a team in the development of those assets and accelerators.
Read more of the job description
- A minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce Industries products (inclusive of experience with Vlocity).
- A minimum 2 years of experience with large scale, multi-year business transformations
- A minimum 5 years of experience leading solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement)
- A minimum 6 years of consulting experience with medium to large consulting firm focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
- A minimum 8 years of consulting experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
- Experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications (especially Vlocity)
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of up to 30 people.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships - Director to SVP level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$125,000-$207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle