Salesforce Experience Cloud Delivery Lead
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries .
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale .
- Join more than 1 1 , 8 00 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
This is a terrific opportunity for a n Experience Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a delivery leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have the opportunity to participate in multiple Experience Cloud CRM Implementations with user base of several thousand to millions of users that might also include e nterprise Integrations CMS, ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, etc.
The successful candidate will be known as an expert internally and externally. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendati ons . Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Experience Cloud and other CRM implementation engagements . A ssess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Own development of Experience Cloud roadmap/journey strategy. R eview and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements to Experience Cloud standard features and functionality; defin e and prioritiz e /scoping of requirements
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Moni tor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project's financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery , leaning where needed on Accenture's pre-built Experience Cloud assets and accelerators.
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development , accurate level of effort estimation, and helping identify team members critical skills and roles .
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Experience Cloud best practices.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Experience Cloud engagements
- A minimum of 3 years' Experience Cloud experience on projects with high user volume (>500 users)
- Computing project implementation - Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
- Minimum 1 year experience with an Experience Cloud project supporting each type of licensing: Partner License, Customer License (Plus and High Volume), Per login and User licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions -- Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cod computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
- Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting ( solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- PMP and other project management certification preferred
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh