Individuals in this role will collaborate with more senior Sales Engineers, Industry Client Account Leads and Account Executives to identify and pursue and close new business opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Acts as subject matter expert and provides engineering guidance to Accenture teams.
- Ensures all services within the Product & Platform Engineering Services portfolio are represented with a clear articulated value.
- Direct important client engagements and ensure that services solutions offerings are aligned to the clients' goals and agenda.
- Play a key role in enhancing the business capabilities of Accenture's Product & Platform Engineering Services and generate ideas and opportunities for growth in the identified vertical.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to find optimal solutions to recommend.
- Generally interacts with supervisor, peers and management levels at a client and within Accenture.
- Figures out methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Provides Strategy and thought leadership at organization level responding to changing customer needs in their core engineering business.
- Sales Presales experience
- Sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Platform services experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree and or an advanced degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Executive leadership experience
- Articulate and Fluent in English
- Experience at large consulting firm or engineering firm or cloud provider company
- Experience in one of the following: Cloud, Connected Product and Enterprise, Smart Manufacturing, Software Platform development, ISVs, Telecom Networking
- Experience with agile delivery methodology
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,TX - Austin,WA - Seattle