Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Platform & API Development - Monetize & Innovate Products through Cloud API Platform. Promote ecosystem of partners & developers building on client platform by engaging, creating, supporting, monetizing, monitoring, & receiving & acting on feedback to improve the platform
Product Development & Engineering - Architect and manage the product development lifecycle from roadmap development, to build, test, deploy capability, at pace
Interoperability Testing & Validation Services - Transform Testing into a continuous end-to-end quality engineering function
Individuals in this role will collaborate with Industry Client Account Leads and Account Executives to identify new business opportunities in existing and new accounts.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Provide Market Analysis, Competitive Analysis and Go to Market Strategy for acquiring new business.
- Ensures all services within the Product Engineering portfolio are represented with a clear articulated value.
- These services include Product Development, Platform API Development, Cloud Enablement, Interoperability Testing, End to End Sustain End of Life, and Developer Ecosystem Support.
- Architect solution and offerings on the above services.
- Direct important client engagements and ensure that services solutions offerings are aligned to the client s goals and agenda.
- Play a key role in enhancing the business capabilities of Accenture s Product Engineering services and generate ideas and opportunities for growth in the identified vertical.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to find optimal solutions to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and or management levels at a client and or within Accenture.
- Figures out methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture.
- Identify and create appropriate alliances with product companies.
- Provides Strategy and thought leadership at organization level responding to changing customer needs in their core engineering business.
- Minimum of 5 years of Platform Engineering Services experience
- Minimum of 5 years Product Engineering
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree and or an advanced degree in Engineering
- Sales Presales experience
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.