Join the Accenture's Workday Business Group team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture's Cloud agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
We are looking for someone to join our team who loves sales and is ready to thrive in a culture where they are empowered and supported.
As a Sales Leader with Accenture's Workday Business Group you will be leading the pursuit team for new implementation engagements and phase two/support engagements for the Workday application in Large Enterprise Accounts (above 7,500 Employees). You will own the 'deal,' put together the pursuit team and drive the sale to completion. Work closely with other Workday and Accenture's Workday Business Group Delivery Leaders to sell solutions in this target market.
- Working closely with Accenture Account and Industry Leaders to identify new potential Workday customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with regional Workday Large-Enterprise Sales and Services personnel as needed to jointly sell business solutions to customers who have subscribed or who are a potentially looking to subscribe to Workday solutions
- Keeping all sales related information in salesforce.com on a current and consistent basis.
- Following a structured sales process methodology.
- Quickly understand customer requirements and bring appropriate Accenture team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships and ultimately win the business.
- Managing all phases of the business development cycle including solution development in conjunction with a Solution Architect, preparation of proposal with Solution Architect, Delivery Leads, Regional Leaders and Account and Industry Leader and contract negotiations.
- Accurately forecasting sales
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 3 years selling or delivering consulting services
- Minimum of 10 years' sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience selling Cloud-based ERP systems integration services, preferably Workday (Success Factors, Oracle ok)
- Minimum of 2 years working with HCM, Finance and/or Planning systems
- MBA a plus
- Solid understanding of Consulting/Transformation Services (HR and Finance)
- 5+ years selling consulting services
- Experience with selling services in the enterprise software space such as HCM or Financials
- Proven track record in a solution selling environment
- Superior communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities occurring simultaneously
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- People/relationships focus; Persuasive "selling" style
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia