Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in theSalescareer track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionalsdrive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Sales Capturemanages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Provides solutions tocomplex business problemsfor area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in settingstrategic directionto establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Haslatitudein decision-making and determining objectives and approaches tocritical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact onarea of responsibilitywith the potential toimpact outside area of responsibility.
- Manageslarge teams and/or work efforts(if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 5 years in a consultative sales role
- Minimum of 5 years selling and solutioning technology related professional services and/or outsourcing deals to large enterprise customers (ex. Fortune Global 500)
- Minimum of 5 years' Sales Pursuit Managementexperience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience selling to large enterprise customers (ex. Fortune Global 500) in Energy, Utilities, Chemicals & Natural Resources verticals.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience being directly responsible for meeting and delivering an individual annual sales quota
- Ideal candidates will have experience selling ServiceNow solutions ith a strong understanding of the trends related to the industry (technical & non-technical).
- Ideal candidates must be comfortable selling technology solutions and engaging in technical related discussion as part of the sales cycle.
- Experience meeting and exceeding individual sales targets greater than $20MM annually
- Prefer someone with experience developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-Level relationships
- Experience working within a large, heavily matrixed company environment.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,TX - Austin