Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you'll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You'll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems.
A trusted gatekeeper for all things cybersecurity. You're the go-to expert when it comes to developing and implementing a security strategy, and your teams lead the charge building governance frameworks that keep operations safe and glitch-free. You know how to manage large teams, guiding them through complex problems and helping them - and clients - navigate change.
- Assess and manage cybersecurity risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning, and delivery of offerings
- Explore new design-based approaches to improve the client/customer experience
- Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients' businesses - and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree, in risk management, information systems, finance or another general business-related field
- 5 years of current risk management consulting experience in financial services (banking, capital markets, financial technology and/or insurance) including:
- Reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance processes and control environments
- working primarily in technology and security
- 3 years' experience leading a security strategy and developing a governance program framework
You're already one of these:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CBCM: Certified Business Continuity Manager
- C/DRE: Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- You have time-tested project management skills - from goal-setting to managing teams, from tracking milestones to producing deliverables - all while keeping clients informed and happy
- You know a business growth opportunity when you see one and can negotiate complex deals
- You've got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York