Accenture Strategy and Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Health, Pharmacy and Retail Consulting maestro with tons of experience at the intersection of the retail and health industries, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven retail strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of the retail and health industries that clients operate in, and to grasp clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical road maps that help clients carry out strategy, manage change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Lead teams to integrate aspects of health and wellness into Retail clients and locations, to deliver quality and convenient access to care - from concept to implementation
- Assist clients with industry shifts taking place within the competitive marketplace - inclusive of new market entrants, evolving omnichannel experiences, capabilities and fulfillment nodes
- Rapidly design new business capabilities and processes at the intersection of health, pharmacy, and retail, inclusive of new customer experiences, growth in clinical services, healthy platform design, and vaccine distribution and management approaches to help clients achieve greater efficiencies and adapt their business models to industry changes
- Manage junior members of the Consulting team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in retail strategy, omnichannel, and industry convergence across healthcare and pharmacy in order to reinforce Accenture's reputation as a thought leader.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in one or more of the following:
- Leading projects to deliver against health innovation and disruption, health transformation, and health growth strategies and KPIs
- Leading projects to define new, omni-channel experiences and new ways of working by designing enabling and joined capabilities across clients' retail and pharmacy/health organizations
- Leading Retail strategy and consulting projects
- Working knowledge of pharmacy, clinical strategy and service delivery, healthcare payer and provider industry, specialty drug management strategies and/or telemedicine
- Minimum 3 years of consulting experience in the consulting industry, or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Retail Pharmacy or Retail Health industry in areas such as corporate development or transformation
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Experience in retail, consumer products, and/or healthcare is a plus
- Relevant customer experience strategy and design, analytics experience and exceptional skills with conceptual problem-solving and statistics, e.g., statistical modeling, decision analytics, forecasting and profiling.
- Proficiency in PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx preferred
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,TX - Irving