Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Solutions.AI is Accenture's collection of AI solutions that are designed to unlock new efficiencies and growth, enable new ways of working, and facilitate game-changing innovation-3x faster than the typical product lifecycle. Built and delivered on the foundation of Accenture's unparalleled AI expertise, data services, IP and ecosystem partners, our scalable, modular solutions minimize time to market and maximize business impact. The next AI revolution will be built by people like you. Visit us here to find out more about Solutions.AI
A data expert with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
- Develop custom models based on in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business problems to ensure analytics deliverables meet client needs
- Develop standard models, solutions and assets that can be used as accelerators for similar problems across clients
- Prototype and demonstrate products for clients in customer environments.
- Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
- Report on your progress regularly in writing and face-to-face
- Stay up-to-date on new products that clients could use
- Work with peers and senior colleagues in Accenture and at client companies
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with application design and development using React. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, as well as React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or AWS CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy. Application monitoring through operations insight, application insight as well as a minimum of 1 year of experience with application design and development using either Node.js or Go
- Minimum of 3 years of professional development experience, including:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding of business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication, and single sign on across cloud systems
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on AWS
- Multi-cloud experience a plus - Azure, AWS, Google
- Installation, configuration, and development including work within a production environment, preferably in a public cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks, such as Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, or Material UI
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 - Knowledge of what works in specific browsers
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $84,300 - $126,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Jose,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee