Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting,
Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
As a Quality Assurance Lead you will passionately tell the story of why quality matters, build consensus, and inspire others to move fast on fixing problems. Additionally, you will effectively manage and mentor a team responsible for diverse workflows, quality channels, and global stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive accountability with team leads and their teams to meet quality performance goals and ensure program standards are met on a week over week basis
- Assess and prioritize the top-quality issues affecting the teams in your site across all decision-making channels
- Quantify business cases and drive cross functional partners to change our systems, processes and policies to achieve better outcomes
- Drive investigation of highly sensitive issues affecting your site, working with teams and leaders across client platform to understand what happened and why
- Stay connected with how client support ecosystem is evolving and help head off quality issues
- Find creative workarounds for quality issues where client's tools are the root cause and a technical solution is not imminent
- Provide details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team's current work and surfaces gaps in knowledge, process, and technology between the intent of the Content Policy and how content review actually takes place
- Deliver just in time training to Agents on new or changing policies as well as refresher training on existing policy on an as needed basis
- Actively re-review decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with our internal policies
- Manage investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions, to understand the root causes, especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect
- Minimum 3 years of experience within an operations environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a quality support
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role, managing people
- Good knowledge of Quality Process Improvement techniques
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross functional groups to produce results
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites team
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.