As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
A Business Intelligence pro with a talent for blending creativity, critical thinking, and strategy to help clients visualize their data. You build and deliver solutions that collect, transform, analyze, and report data, and you provide key knowledge and value at different levels-strategic and tactical as well as operational. You're in your element in a team setting where you can use your formidable creative and analytical powers to crush problems. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Answer client's business questions by dissecting their data, using measurement techniques, drafting KPIs, and building reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos, Plotly, and Kibana, per clients' needs.
- Generate requirements for application designs while pinpointing the best type of visualization to meet your client's needs.
- Build and test functional prototypes for BI, data discovery, and analytics solutions.
- Run data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design phase in collaboration with your team.
- Build dashboard automation processes and pull together and deliver presentations based on your findings.
- Work together with IT Architects, BI analysts, database developers, application developers, and functional practitioners, as well as with clients/partners.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Python
A Bachelor's degree, or an Associate's degree and 6 additional years of experience, or 12 additional years of experience
- Envision and build a self-serve data platform which teams can use to answer their own questions with data Identify, collect and transform real-world user interaction, API's and server events data into scalable/extensible schema models
- Create foundational data capabilities by leveraging your existing data in addition to constantly learning about new technologies
- Design and implement scalable data repositories to integrate qualitative and quantitative research data
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualizations
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data cataloging, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity, Collibra, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL
- Experience and certification with any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a strong plus
- CICD Tools and techniques
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Back to top