Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Project Coordinator- Supply Chain will have the following responsibilities:
- Support builds and networking execution management coordination activities
- Track phases in build execution, identify aging phases and coordinate with partner teams to unblock issues
- Actively manage all open ageing phases of build execution
- Plan , schedule, and program timelines for supply chain commits for Data Center Infrastructure based on site readiness and resource material availability.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on daily basis for infrastructure deployment at various Data Center sites
- Work with multiple Business stakeholders to align priorities and highlight risks.
- Analyze program milestone data and reduce end to end Cycle times and improve on time delivery thus enable smoother execution
- Partner with Engineering and Supply Chain teams to launch new products and create processes to sustain
- Create weekly reports, dashboards, google sheets, visualizations to track deployment progress and suggest improvements
- Highlight and mitigate risk and issues by collaborating with partner teams to reduce impact and complete project in timely manner
- Manage open bugs, assign to relevant stakeholders for execution
- Track and follow up to closure
- Work with Logistics, Manufacturing and Procurement for Promised Delivery Date updates
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year working in Procurement, Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing, or Planning roles
- Minimum 6 months in project management
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, IT, or Business.
- Management Consulting experience
- Exposure to working in Hi Tech Industry and Technical Infrastructure Racks, Servers, Switches, Mechanical Components
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
- Advanced skills in use of spreadsheets and data visualization
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly find anomalies.
- Self-driven, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced unstructured environment, through deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner, ability to understand complex business processes and systems quickly.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.