Our team of over 600 life and annuity industry professionals is helping some of North America's most recognized insurance brands drive operational efficiency and growth across life and annuity, with digital innovation, platform modernization, improved product distribution, and personalized customer experiences. Through a rich library of offerings, ecosystem of top insurtech partners and integration services, we're expanding the platform's capabilities to provide even greater opportunity for our clients to differentiate and scale business growth.
You are: An experienced Life Insurance and Annuity professional who has had many years of experience in the industry. You have strong knowledge of the life and annuity insurance industry and a good understanding of the industry business processes and products. You have experience working with software which supports the insurance business. As product manager and subject matter expert on Life & Annuity, you will play a pivotal role in working with existing and new clients, establishing and growing our product roadmap and strategic vision and collaborating with other teams within ALIP. To be successful in this role you will work closely with our technology, cloud, sales, marketing and client teams to communicate product strategy, drive new updates and build relationships to further enrich ALIP. You will collaborate with C-Level resources both internally and externally and represent ALIP in meetings, analyst briefings, partnership discussions and conferences.
- Drive and contribution innovation thinking to develop and deliver differentiated offerings
- Develop and communicate product strategy leveraging industry knowledge and expertise
- Develop and communicate the product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales to the service delivery teams by managing a transition process to pass all relevant information gathered during the sales cycle
- Respond to queries and questions from prospects during on-site presentations and through Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals
- Respond to Analyst Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals, construct and present demonstrations to support report briefings
- Propose Accenture and ALIP offering differentiators as part of pre-sales process and support as executive representation
- Provide life and annuity expertise in the sales/pre-sales process
- Coordinate with solution architects to review solution plans and estimates
- Manage and develop strategic solutions for clients
- Interact closely with client teams relating to larger/strategic base enhancements
- Enhance ALIP's marketplace reputation via marketing and analyst communication
- Engage with industry analysts to represent ALIP Product and to discuss relevant industry trends
- Attend industry trade shows to represent ALIP Product and research industry problems
- Author industry white papers
- Market conditions and changes, regulatory changes, conferences
- Lead market research plan focusing on market problems across clients, prospects, and the life and annuity market
- Work with marketing and product management to create reusable departmental collateral, including standard sales presentations and an RFI/RFP repository
Here's what you need:
- 10+ years of life and annuity insurance industry experience.
- Experience with developing and managing the product roadmap and strategic vision initiatives.
- Experience and detailed knowledge of Life and Annuity full policy lifecycle and processes across New Business and Policy Administration
- Experience with configuration
- Experience in a prior product management role
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee