Attention strategic thinkers and creative sales and marketing professionals! Accenture is delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity that can help our leading insurance carrier clients drive greater sustained value from the Accenture Life Insurance & Annuity Platform (ALIP).
We are: Transforming the insurance industry of yesterday. We apply some of today's latest technologies in AI, data analytics, and automation. Our team of over 600 life and annuity industry professionals is helping some of North America's most recognized insurance brands drive growth with digital innovation, platform modernization, improved product distribution, and personalized customer experiences. Through an ecosystem of top insurtech partners, we're expanding the platform's capabilities to provide even greater opportunity for our clients to differentiate and scale business growth.
You are: An experienced Life Insurance and Annuity professional who has had several years of experience in the industry. You have a good understanding of the industry business processes and products. You have experience working with software which supports the insurance business.
As lead Subject Matter Expert on Life & Annuity sales activities and a Pre-Sales Associate Manager you will plays a pivotal role in the sales cycle for clients and prospects.
To be successful in this role you will support and manage demonstrations, workshops, and proofs of concept during the sales cycle. You will also deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations that highlight ALIP's capability to meet key business objectives as identified by prospects during discovery sessions.
- Support and manage demonstrations, workshops, and proofs of concept during the sales cycle
- Deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations that highlight ALIP's capability to meet key business objectives as identified by prospects during discovery sessions
- Work closely with the Pre-Sales Manager to develop and improve departmental procedures and processes around system environment management, written response processes, and demonstration preparations
- Work closely with Sales and Client Account Leads
- Assist prospects with business case development through RFP response and by leading business case analysis sessions
- Provide subject matter expertise into the ongoing development of relevant and compelling sales demonstration assets
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales to the service delivery teams by managing a transition process to pass all relevant information gathered during the sales cycle
- Respond to queries and questions from prospects during on-site presentations and through Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals.
- Respond to Analyst Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals, construct and present demonstrations to support report briefings.
- Participate with product management to identify and define product enhancements for road map consideration
- Work with marketing and product management to create reusable departmental collateral, including standard sales presentations and an RFI/RFP repository
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years of life and annuity insurance industry experience, and knowledge of software sales cycles
- Experience working for a insurance-focused software vendor
- Detailed knowledge of Life and Annuity Policy Administration and New Business processes
- Experience in the design and implementation of enterprise level platform solutions
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee