We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients' needs across their entire value chain. Whether we're defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector's brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Managed Security Services aka "MSS" practice with extensive experience in the following:
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and our clients
The Work (Role Responsibility)
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as an GRC Policy Writer likely will include:
- Responsible for taking requirements and drafting IT security and compliance policy that is understandable to the broader user community
- Be able to use common regulations and standards as inputs into IT security and compliance policy creation and updates including but not limited to NIST, ISO 27001, CobIT, SOX and PCI
- Write new IT security and compliance policies as required
- Monitor and perform annual IT security and compliance policy updates including liaising with policy owners to understand the nature of the updates and appropriately articulate them in the policy
- Provide standardized and clear communications to all relevant stakeholders on the nature of the new policy and/or update in alignment with client processes
- Support any IT security and compliance policy training efforts to educate client stakeholders on new policies or updates
- Policy writing specifically for IT security and compliance
- Annual IT security and compliance policy updates
- Support IT security and compliance policy training efforts
- Responsible for taking requirements and drafting a policy that is understandable to the broader user community
- Understanding of IT security and compliance policy, standards, and regulations
- Excellent technical documentation skills
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT security and compliance role involving security assessment of commonly used standards and against key regulations
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an IT security and compliance technical policy writer
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a security analyst, engineer or architecture role where key security and compliance standards were reviewed, gaps identified and resulting policy updates were processed
- College Level degree or equivalent in English and/or Information Technology, Security or similar domain
- Previous IT, Project Management and/or Consulting experience
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose