As part of Accenture's Industry X, the Silicon Design group is a diverse team of world class silicon engineers. We have 100+ years of cumulative hands on experience in architecture, logic design, verification, physical design, emulation and firmware . We use the latest silicon technologies and processes to help our clients create well-designed solutions to highly complex challenges. We are designing and developing next-generation, high performance SoCs, supporting our clients in their drive to deliver their product vision to their users. We are involved in all aspects of chip design from definition and architecture through to verification and signoff. Accenture engineers are true "Silicon to SW" Partners, allowing a new breed of companies in the semiconductor ecosystem to innovate in an unparalleled time to market.
Whether at our Silicon Design Center in Phoenix or at one of our other locations you will get to collaborate and innovate with the world's leading product development companies. In our dynamic fast-paced environment you will get to make the impossible possible.
Accenture is invested in our team member's growth and provide many opportunities for training and skills expansion.
- Develop and own physical design implementation of multi-hierarchy low-power designs including physical-aware logic synthesis, design for testability, constraints, static timing analysis, formal verification, Gate level functional & timing ECO in advanced technology nodes
- Develop & document STA & Synthesis strategies. Interact with methodology teams to address challenges related to new technology nodes.
- Familiar with constraint checking tools and techniques to deliver quality constraints for both pre and post CTS views.
- Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify potential solutions, and drive execution
- Proficiency in advanced synthesis & STA techniques to achieve aggressive low power, area, and timing goals. Must be able to drive solutions for complex timing closure scenarios.
- Ability to optimize designs for best in class in low power and high performance with logically equivalent RTL transforms
- Experience with multi-clock and multi-power domain designs.
- Proficiency with ECO for functional and DFT timing closure
- Deliver physical design of an end-to-end IP or integration of ASIC/SoC design
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- RTL2Gate experience on advanced technology nodes (7nm andbelow)
- Backend experience a must
- Experience with low power implementation and signoff, power gating, multiple voltage rails, UPF knowledge.
- Experience in Block-level and Full-chip integration.
- Experience working with EDA tools like DC/Genus, ICC2/Innovus, Primetime
- Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience in running physical-aware logic synthesis and achieving optimal synthesis QoR on low power designs
- Knowledge of static timing analysis, defining timing constraints and exceptions, corners/voltage definitions
- Experience with Python, TCL or Perl programming
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Jose,TX - Austin