Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond.
What You Would Do:
- Define Cloud change solutions across Cloud op model, org design, leadership, talent, skilling, culture and/or change management.
- Design, develop and implement transformational Cloud change programs, workstreams and/or deliverables.
- Identify, define and implement future Cloud roles, skills and new ways of working.
- Design, develop and deliver technology and enterprise-level Cloud skilling programs.
- Articulate and measure value of Cloud change, talent and culture programs.
- Work with cross-functional Cloud transformation teams to integrate change solutions into the technical roadmap.
- Confidently present the Cloud Change Acceleration offering, key messages and overall value prop to clients, ecosystem partners, and other team members.
- Experiment and innovate to create leading-edge Cloud change assets and accelerators to accelerate client value
Read more of the job description
Here is what we need
A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in the following:
- Working as a Consulting Practitioner
- Change/Business Readiness
- Cloud/Digital Adoption or Transformation
- Complex Enterprise Change
- Workforce Transformation
- Talent & New Skilling
- Culture Change
- Relationship Building (clients, ecosystem partners, account leaders, functional leaders, and others)
- Future Skills and Assessments
- Working in a Cloud/Digital Native environment
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing, devsecops/devops, and agile
- Product based operating models
- You have a Cloud Certification from AWS, Google, Microsoft, or Alibaba
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $157,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,WA - Seattle