Accenture's Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best Come join a team that feels personal even though it's over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we're proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice:
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Spot strategies, risks, and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach, and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Read more of the job description
The Oracle CX Delivery Lead will have responsibility for managing a program or workstream within a program. The candidate should have 2-3 years of Oracle Customer Experience (CX) knowledge, worked within the CX, CRM or Digital space for 5+ years, and have 7-10 years of Project Management experience. The candidate must be client facing, able to work across functional and technical areas, familiar with off-shore delivery models, and have proven experience in leading large projects or programs.
Must Have Skills
• Oracle Customer Experience (CX) - either Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle B2B Service Cloud, Oracle B2B Service Cloud or Oracle Marketing Cloud.
• Manage delivery of projects across full software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) or through Agile methods
• Manage, ensure quality, and obtain approvals of deliverables including: Project Plan, Solution Blueprint, Requirements, Design Documents, Test Scripts, Deployment Plans, Change Management Plans
• Manage Budget, Project Plans, and Change Request to ensure financial commitments and on-time delivery
• Manage, coordinate, and support kick-off meetings, workshops, quality reviews, and other cross-team activities
• Ensure quality of delivery through management of client expectations, adhering to delivery standards, and conducting detailed quality reviews
• Ability to estimate effort, create proposals, and support sales pursuits
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in Project and Program Management
• Minimum 5+ years experience in Customer Relationshi p Management, Customer Experience
• Minimum 2+ years experience with Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud products
• Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills; process oriented.
• Ability to manage teams and processes globally.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to build strong relationships and serve as trusted advisor
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Strong Excel, Word, MS Project, and Powerpoint skills
• Strong attention to details and the ability to multitask
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington