CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A problem-solver and a trusted voice on all things operational risk. A big part of your role is detective work - thinking through risk scenarios, locating vulnerabilities, determining responses, and monitoring progress. It's a big job, no matter what size the company you're helping. You're comfortable making decisions but know when to ask for help. You're a collaborative team player who's excited to support the project wherever you're needed.
- Collaborate with clients across three lines of defense to identify and assess inherent and residual risks for various lines of business
- Support the client to set strategic goals related to the development, execution, and governance of the internal risk and control framework across the Operations
- Support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Build tactical and scalable solutions for the client to manage liquidity risks
- Help clients and team members adapt to changing technology
- Interact confidently with all stakeholders, from senior leadership to team members
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients' businesses - and ours
- Support business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
Here's what you need:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of direct experience in operational risk management (relevant industries include but not limited to banking, payment, capital market, insurance, FinTech and energy)
- Knowledge of control testing, Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and three lines of defense risk management framework
- Experience in business process-level risk identification and the design/implementation of risk mitigation actions and controls
- Experience in performing risk/compliance assessments and diagnostics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing between projects and assignments
- Experience in Management Consulting focusing on operational risk. Recent experience highly desirable
- Experience in GRC technology (e.g., ServiceNow Governance Risk and Compliance, Fusion Framework System, IBM OpenPages, MetricStream)
- Experience with Workflow/Business Process Management Vendors (e.g., Appian, iGrafx, Signavio)
- Strong competence in developing presentations (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle