OMP/OM Partners Senior Manager - Solution Architect
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn't mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
The Accenture Technology IPS Supply Chain & Operation Planning is seeking an OMP Senior Manager / Solution Architect to develop and grow our IPS SC&O Planning business for the platform like OMP.
IPS Supply Chain and Operations houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Find solutions to clients' demand and supply planning problems
- Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
- Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects
- Work alone or manage large, diverse teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
- Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling end-to-end Supply Chain transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of Supply Chain solutions
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Supply Chain Services consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, organization, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing, and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Leading in the design and implementation of Supply Chain process, operating model, and technical solutions
- Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
- Manages medium to large sized OMP Business Solution teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Serve as the chief planner/architect for OMP delivery initiative
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience)
- Minimum of 8 years scoping and delivering transformation and innovation technology advisory solutions and services, preferably in OMP
- Minimum 5 year of experience in any the following areas:
- Supply Chain Technology Cloud Advisory
- Enterprise Technology Architecture
- Enterprise Agility
- Transformation Management
- Business Case Development and Financial Assessment
- Evidence of leading OMP solutions as a product owner, technical client service lead or solution consultant
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee