Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: USA Negotiable (Midwest Market Unit)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Geographic Services - Office Programming Associate Manager
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and customer service solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust customer centric function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategy to create engaging customer and client experiences that are rooted in customer service and hospitality.
Our Midwest market unit is home to multiple offices of varying sizes. Aligned with Accenture's Workplace of the Future and Frictionless Future of Work efforts, these are places where teams co-create, collaborate, learn and build a sense of community and belonging. As the role of the office becomes more of a focal point coming out of the pandemic, we are looking at new ways to engage and draw people into our spaces and keep them coming back.
We are seeking an outgoing, creative problem-solver with amazing relationship building, organization, networking and project management skills to lead our cross-office engagement program. This role will be responsible for orchestrating and coordinating across multiple groups (Geographic Services, Marketing & Communications, Human Resources) ensuring the office and teams have a holistic plan for internal team collaboration and broader employee engagement activities. This will include executing and creating tailored events, building a blueprint that scales across multiple offices, coordinating participants, manage a budget and engagement progress reporting.
The Office Programming Associate Manager in conjunction with our local Geographic Services, Marketing and Communication and Human Resources team will deliver a robust local experience for our people, while supporting the strategy of the business. These services include partnering with Geographic Services to activate the local office experience guidelines, Employee Experience to bring the broad engagement strategy to life locally and Marketing and Communications to ensure our people are connected to what is happening in our offices. We are creating a brand new experience, this role brings together the synergies of central and local efforts directly to our people.
Following are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in the development of the Midwest Office Engagement plan, scale across multiple locations
- Manage key relationships and work across multiple Accenture functions: Local market development, Office managing directors, Marketing and Communications, Employee Experience, Meeting & Events, Workplace Services, Innovation Hubs, etc. in multiple locations. Coordinate with our client service group and functional teams on their requests and requirements
- Develop and orchestrate a running plan/calendar of office centric activities, including targeted team outreach to use collaboration space
- Support the development and implementation of a local office experience that considers all elements around the services we provide our people, customers and guests
- Help to create a hospitality focused workplace community through curated content that includes learning, sharing of ideas and stories as well as best practices.
- Assist with crafting journey maps for experience by level/function as we pivot to the Workplace of the Future
- Drive proactive collaboration with key stakeholders around the art of the possible (office experience, service connections, virtual support) - reimaging our experience and further evolving our ability to lead in office and service-based experiences. Make our locations a Go To Destination
- Help to craft a culture that puts services first, is able to think in the customers shoes and see things from their perspective enabling service preparedness and experience excellence
- Follow Accenture health & safety protocols and office operating processes
- Develop metrics collection and reporting processes to support evolving business needs
- Seek sponsorship and support for program objectives and outcomes, and collaborate with stakeholders
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional environment and/or project management experience relative to employee experience
- Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum 2 years meeting/event planning experience
- Organizational development experience
- Change Management or Human Resources experience
- Superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of catering operations setup and breakdown
- Knowledge of food & beverage industry trends
- Comfortable with a highly visible customer facing role
- Passionate about customer service
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions independent of customer involvement (proactive)
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Business partner attitude and approach
- Strong program/project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Overtime as required on occasion
- Possibility of some local travel
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,OH - Columbus