Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, cross-platform, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
Our team is seeking an experienced developer to join our growing mobile development team. You will lead mobile frontend developers on large and complex projects with our top tier clients. You will build scalable software and aid in sales estimation & scoping work. You're eager to explore new technologies and advise our team on industry best practices. All members of the growing mobile development team will seek your wisdom, advice and mentorship.
- Lead development of projects, which including platform native mobile, cross-platform native implementations, library and module creation, and integration with API systems
- Lead and mentor more junior team members OR act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a particular technology
- Provide advisor-level support to multiple projects simultaneously
- Advise on architecture decisions
- Work closely with cross-functional team members, including designers, QA engineers and project managers to build excellent products
- Communicate project plans and scope to clients
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years working with Apple and/Or Google mobile application development within a team environment
- 2+ year of code review experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- You have strong experience with at least one of the premier mobile platforms
- You have experience implemented mobile applications using a cross-platform technology (React Native, Ionic, Flutter, Xamarin)
- You have experience leading development teams
- You're experienced integrating cloud environments like AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- You're experienced in deploying applications to the Mobile App Stores
- You are interested in mentoring other developers
- Experience/Certification in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh