Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 515,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Solution Architecture professionals translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients. They are master craftsmen using all tools in the arsenal, Solution Planners use their robust delivery skills, deep understanding of the competitive landscape and unparalleled knowledge of Accenture offerings to create win/win solutions for our clients and Accenture. Sales understanding and financial acumen allow them to empower our clients with creative solutions and advocate Accenture offerings within the market and our business.
- Leads and oversees the development of complex solutions that span multiple towers and/or encompass multiple service offerings on transformational opportunities.
- Works with our clients during the sales process to jointly develop the solution.
- Key member of the sales pursuit team, to develop a winnable and deliverable solution that underpins the client value proposition and client business case.
- A key member of the sales pursuit team interacting with pursuit leadership and delivery to develop a fit for purpose solution and business case that is winnable and deliverable
- Create integrated solutions for Consulting-led transformation that bundle the best mix of Accenture offerings, assets, and capabilities to deliver the client value proposition on complex, multi-service group opportunities.
- Owns the end to end solution; Is the key decision-maker for and drives the overall solution
- Creates solutions that resonate with and align with C-suite priorities
- Assemble and manage the required solution support team and financials team to create a winning solution
- Able to effectively and collaboratively work with the pursuit and delivery teams
- Exceptional ability to network with key stakeholders at all management levels across the breadth of Accenture
- Experience with solutioning, consulting, digital and interactive technologies, systems integration, data and analytics, outsourcing, business process services,
- Demonstrated ability and presence to articulate the solution to key clients and/or to senior internal stakeholders
- Diplomatically orchestrate and control the audience to get the necessary required outcomes
- Ability to develop value/client-centric solutions in response to client needs and market trends.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need
- Minimum 7 years of orchestrating the solution of complex, multi-service group, transformational opportunities to maximize client value.
- Minimum of 7 years of client-facing experience involved in the sales process
- Minimum of 5 years of shaping deals & working on large sales pursuits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Value Architecture & Realization
- Business Insight (i.e., Understanding of marketplace trends), Brings Deal shaping, Financial & Legal Expertise
- Solution Architecting
- Collaboration (i.e., Master collaborator across Accenture)
- Inspiring Leader
- Coaching & developing others
- Curious and innovative
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago