Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture's Multichannel Campaign Management and Marketing Operations professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our Marketing Operations Campaign Management professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, content management, and data management solutions.
Our projects are typically long-term engagements completed on client sites in teams of combined Accenture and client professionals.
- Responsible for ensuring all campaign management processes are carried out smoothly within the agreed service levels
- Build and execute data driven campaigns using campaign management tools
- Develop actionable market and customer-base segmentations that support strategic or tactical marketing by tailoring segmentation solutions (bases, methods, analytic units, profiles) to different markets and applications
- Design and analyze experiments to gauge offer effectiveness and the business impact of marketing programs
- Responsible for the full campaign and data delivery lifecycle to ensure that the campaign counts, selections, outputs, reports and analysis are delivered accurately and on schedule.
- Understand marketing campaign objectives and data processes; interpret briefs effectively; and manage campaign delivery and reporting effectively.
- Interpret briefs and action campaign counts, selections, reporting and data management
- Responsible for ensuring all development of content processes are carried out smoothly within the agreed service levels
- Coordinate between client, offshore production teams and all third parties to manage digital project production from kickoff through delivery.
- Responsible for project scoping, planning, financial management, invoicing and forecast monitoring
- Proactively works with service management to report project status, identify opportunities for service improvement and uncovers potential risks with quality for escalation
- Provide creative and requirement recommendations for projects based on client need
- Design, plan, lead and/or execute opportunity-centric/client-centric marketing
- Support the account management team with regular reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Provide leadership and hands-on expertise in digital analytics
- Partner outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being presented to clients, account directors and internal teams
- Manage a team of people across a range of disciplines including Campaign, Content, Analytics, Data Production and Content Development.
- Support clients in a consultative capacity in the development of their data capabilities.
- Apply knowledge of marketing and advanced analytic methods (predictive modelling, experimental design, performance evaluation) to generate customer/brand insights, improve decision quality, and boost return on marketing investments
- Drive data strategy across multiple digital channels (websites and microsites, paid media, organic search, social media, mobile, direct marketing, etc.), to improve completion rates, user experience and content targeting
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working marketing operations with experience in: Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Email Marketing, and/or Marketing Planning & Financial Management
- Minimum of 7 years of CRM/database marketing experience (e.g. data management, java, tableau, integration, business intelligence) and/or marketing technology implementations (customer databases, CRM/Marketing software, reporting and analytics)
- Minimum of 3 years of people management, supervisory or mentoring experience
- Client Service Delivery experience
- Experience within the Retail or Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry (Healthcare Professional and/or Consumer/Patient) required
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors, such as: Responsys, Teradata, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Aprimo, Unica, Eloqua, Marketo
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.