Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As part of our Technology Architecture professionals, you will sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Tech Architecture Delivery Associate Managers are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Some travel is expected
Read more of the job description
Here's what you will need:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM Websphere, Oracle Fusion AND a minimum of 3 years of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience with other API management tools such as Apigee
- Experience with integration tools such as Boomi or Informatica
- Experience with MUnite or other automated testing frameworks
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer, Mulesoft Architect or Mulesoft Developer
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200- $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee