The Unified Communication (UC) Teams Engineering team resides within Accenture's CIO organization and includes an Enhancement, Automation work stream, Deployment of Teams Bots and Apps. We support all developer group to deploy their Bots/Apps across organization to Teams.
As an Analytics, Reporting and Automation SQL Developer you will have a strong problem-solving background and experience working with SQL, data manipulation, analysis.
- Develop Bots Development Framework
- Produce clean and re-usable code with error handling.
- Help Developer team to go through Bots and Apps deployment process.
- Participate in, contribute, and improve Scrum development processes.
- Work under the guidance of team lead and other senior developers
- Research, assess, and adopt new technologies as needed by the team.
- Conduct research, make recommendation, and apply new ideas and/or findings to enhance development framework.
- Develop Security framework to move around Bots and Apps Development
- Develop Automation Tool
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Strong data analysis skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience with VS .Net (C#, PowerShell, SQL DB), Node JS
- Minimum 2 years' experience of database concepts and patterns (i.e., indexes, views, etc.)
- Ability to write clean code, think logically, and solve problems.
- Bots/Apps Development
- Ability to quickly learn and absorb new technologies, as required.
- Experience with automation of processes via PowerShell
- Knowledge of data integration best practices
- Experience with JSON and REST APIs
- Knowledge of PowerBI data modeling and visualizations
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.