We Are: At Accenture Industry X we are visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed- we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next.Visit us here to find out more about Industry X
The Work: As a MES Associate Manager you will
- Work with clients to understand their business objectives and translate them into technical requirements
- Suggest/evaluate system architecture options
- Estimate and plan project work
- Produce/review specifications
- Collaborate with colleagues, clients, and vendors on configuration/development of system components
- Prepare and execute test plans
- Create and execute cutover plans
- Help on training and change management activities
- Provide application support services
Here's what you need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years); or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more with Manufacturing IT systems
- 5+ years of experience in project management or delivery
- 5+ years of exposure to manufacturing process
- Experience with commercial off the shelf MES/MOM products (ex. Those from Werum, Emerson, Rockwell, Dassault, Siemens, etc.)
- Experience with Middleware platforms (MII, Biztalk, Mulesoft, Tibco, etc)
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure and cybersecurity fundamentals include cloud hyperscalers
- Understanding of related ERP modules (ex: SAP PP, PI, QM, etc.)
- Understanding of Plant Control Systems (DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI, etc.)
- Experience with analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, MSRS, etc.)
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with programming languages
- Understanding of reference architectures such as ISA95 and ISA88
- Experience with software development lifecycle
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee