Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy guru with M&A expertise. You are high energy and have a passion for solving complex problems and driving at speed to value. You are constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients. As a strategist, you are an expert at defining the future state of the industry and developing a path to enable our clients to get there. You consider yourself to be very adept at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. You are flexible and adaptable to client's needs and the ever-changing industry and broader business landscape. These skills enable you to thrive on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- You'll focus on developing inorganic growth strategies through mergers and acquisitions, partnering and alliances, enabling clients to enter new markets and channels as well as consolidate and leverage scale in existing markets. Can you credibly and confidently deal with the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE companies Do you relish the challenge of bringing meticulous analysis to solve complex business problems for prestigious organizations Are you ready to be inspired daily by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world
- You'll lead a workstream and take responsibility for rigorous analysis to identify and validate value creation opportunities for clients, as well as presenting your findings. Your ability to spot complex business issues and analyze situations or data will enable you to make high-impact decisions, while you'll have the freedom to innovate, determining new methods and procedures for assignments within the established strategic framework. Coaching and mentoring less experienced team members will also be part of your role.
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting and/or leading merger integration or divestitures within a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role in a major corporation.
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading cross-functional teams, framing, designing and executing solutions for challenging business situations.
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with a minimum of 2 years of experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Experience interacting with all parties associated with a deal setting (e.g. bankers, lawyers, other 3rd party advisors) and the ability to interact with a potential target's management team
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting, market analysis and gathering competitive intelligence, particularly in relation to M&A activity
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $192,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.